Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sorry!

I'm MIA – I know.  I'm sorry!!

 

Everything is good.  School is good.  Chris is good.   Work is good. 

 

Except…. I had a toothache from my tooth I had filled last week.  I went back in today.   I called this morning.  I was in too much pain and It kept me up for most of the night the past 2 nights.  To make a long story short – I had to have a root canal.

 

So, I had the first part done this morning and I'll have it finished next week when I get the other 4 of my cavities filled.  

 

I had 2 shots of novicane this morning, however they're wearing off quickly.  And… It… Hurts.

 

Blah!


Comments:
I went to the dentist on Wednesday getting a cap and filling replaced, and before he started drilling, he said, "Oh, I looked at your x-rays. You're going to need a root canal." What a great thing to tell me at that time. I was nervous enough as it was. I hate going to the dentist. So, I feel your pain. I'll be going for a root canal in the next few weeks. I hope it won't be that bad. :-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]