Wednesday, October 11, 2006

October 11th = Snow/Sleet

Yes, I said Snow and Sleet.  It was more rainy, but was snowing.  Sadly, I love it.  It means it's in the midst of fall and winter is coming and, well - that's my favorite time of year.
 
Had a dentist appt yesterday, had 3 cavities filled... have to go back in two weeks to have the other 4 done.  Yes, I have a mouth full of cavities. 
 
And, one more thing before I start the day.....
 
PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS WHEN THEY DRIVE.  IT'S ONLY RAINING, COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!  They act like it's 5 ft of snow, and slick.  Ugh!! 
 
Okay, I'm better - and I have to start work.
 
**Psychology exam tonight + a surprise exam tomorrow in Math that we were just told about last night = a not very prepared girl.  Welcome to college life Krystle**

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]