Friday, July 07, 2006

Yey, or Nay?

Comments, anyone? I had this, before.

Comments:
It's already Friday? not that I'm complaining. But I've been so freaking ill this week.

I got home Monday night around 11:30 (again, traffic sucked. grrrrr) Scott came by to see me home.
The fourth was boring for me. Nobody would answer their phone! I was lonely. And depressed. Last year on the fourth, I told Ed I wanted to end our marriage--so it's a bit of an emotional roller coaster. I'm happy to be out of it,but still, I'm an emotional wreck. I ended up being by myself all evening and drank a nice big bottle of cheap wine.

And then I've been sick ever since. I came to work on Wednesday, but went home after an hour and a half. Same thing on Thursday--but made it to noon. Today,I have to work. I refuse to go to a stupid doctor for flu symptoms!!

BUT, on the good side of things, Scott has been with me every night this week (except for the fourth). I guess we're back together! He calls me Babydoll all the time now. And he likes to kiss and stare into my eyes. And he calls to check on me. HE'S choosing and asking to come over to my place. Not me! I'm happy with Scott. I'm always happy with him. I have somehow always kept it in my mind that we would end up together.

Okay, I'm going to tell you a really confusing, hard to follow story.
While I was all sick the other night, Little Black Book came on. So we watched (I mostly slept)--remember the Boomerangs and Joyce? Well, while we were in bed last night, he said he was like a boomerang, he'd be back and maybe some time soon he'd be back to stay. Which on one hand, makes me think--what's going on now then? Then the other, I knew I was right that he does want to be with me forever!!

Or maybe I'm just insane. Ugh. Okay. I'm just going to try and enjoy the time I have with him and not put any pressure on him and let him lead. And maybe remember to play a bit of hard to get. I don't know. I just know I REALLY want a future with him. His faults and all.

Love and hugs
Stacy
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]