Wednesday, July 19, 2006

What a beautiful...

...Day!

Okay, I lied... Currently in St. Paul it's been storming all morning, and the skies are stilllll black. It's kind of nice to have it storm at work. Call me crazy, but I feel like a little kid at school when there is severe weather and tornadoes... You get excited. That's me today. Maybe it helps that I had my Caribou treat this morning, and I'm still living off that energy. I don't know... whatever it is, it's great! I even got one major project accomplished that's been lingering over my head for the past month. Yay for me!

I haven't talked to Chris at all today other than text messaging. He didn't go out to his truck on his first break because of the terential (sp?) rains... so he stayed inside. I got an 'ILU' text and him telling me he was staying inside. Nice boy!

I'm a little happier now... I have a half day Friday. We're leaving around noon to go up north. We have a few errands to run before we get to his parents, and it would just be nice to get started early for once, instead of sitting in traffic and having our commute take an extra 1/2 hr-45 mins. Our drive will for once go peacefully, instead of Chris's tension building up because he hates traffic...which results in a raging fight by the time we get to his parents. Hahh, that will be nice!

Chris has a bit of a temper when it comes to things like that. You see, he doesn't have much patience when it comes to idiot drives, stop and go traffic, someone telling him what to do, someone not agreeing with him, and someone well just not treating him well. I guess I can't look down on him too much for that, because that's just the way it is. No one will change it. We all have certain issues when it comes to patience. I am starting to understand him, and learning when to just keep my mouth shut. Who likes rush hour traffic anyway? He has a right to be impatient! ....I still love him....

I really don't know why I'm starting to talk about the weekend anyway. It's only Humpday, I have 1 1/2 more days of this left before I can even start thinking about getting in the car for a get-away. Oh well, it doesn't hurt to be anxious, now does it?

Other than that, work is going good today. As I said earlier, I feel like I'm getting alot done and I haven't been online (searching blogs, news sites, etc) and there for my concentration level is on nothing but work. It feels nice for once!

Alright well, instead of continuing this journal, I'll save a bit for later when I need to take another break.

Until then, I hope you all are having a wonderful day... Smile and be happy... It doesn't hurt anybody. :)

K

Comments:
So no weekend alone, huh? hee hee

Here's my blog for today...
Not too much has been going on. Went to the dentist, had them drill me, ha! But I feel better now.

Boys. They drive me insane.
Scott-butt. He came over after I got out of class last night. We both stank (it's hot and nasty, outside you sweat, ewww). So I showered, he hopped in, I scrubbed his back, then I hopped out. While he was finishing his shower, I asked where his cell phone was so I could put it on the charger. He said check his pockets of his shorts he just took off. I did. Guess what I found?

I had told him before if he was going to smoke that crap, don't bother coming to my house that night. He was not high still or anything, but it's the principle of it all. I told him no, not in my house, not in my life. I don't need that kind of crazy distraction. So, I said, goodbye, you can go home, I need to go to sleep. No, I'm no longer in the mood. He was all, "Don't make me drive home this late. I'm really tired." (WHAT A HORRIBLE EXCUSE!) I told him he could sleep on the couch if he didn't want to drive. I was really PO'ed. When I make up my mind, I stick to it now--I'm not going to let someone push me all over the place, not anymore. I have things I want to do in my life and I'm not going to let ANYONE screw it up for me, no matter how much it may hurt on the inside.

Okay, so, back to the story. He basically refused to get off the bed and held me. I told him goodnight, I'm going to sleep--you have a key let yourself out or grab a blanket from the spare room to sleep with on the couch. He started saying things I wanted to hear--you know, him going to school in the fall, how he'd flush the stuff and quit smoking altogether, blah blah blah. I don't think he truly realized how upset I was!

Wonder when I should tell him I haven't had a period in a month and a half? I had spottage in mid-cycle LAST MONTH and should have started the 4th of July. But I started another month of pills so I wouldn't while at the lake. But I stopped taking them right after I got back so I would start. But I still haven't. I was sick that week, so everything I took, I threw up and I never started them again-- I was waiting on my period to start.
Ugh. That would suck.

He did end up staying with me in bed, but I told him not to touch me, I was no longer in the mood to touch cuddle or anything. Which broke my heart to say, but he needed to know I was serious!
Then we were talking about my dentist appt and I said if we were married, he could have dental insurance for about $3 a month! He said, let's get married tomorrow then! Uhm, no. I literally said," I'm not marrying you. (big pause) Tomorrow. " I don't know how I feel about Scott anymore. I love him, just not as strongly as before. I see more faults, they drive him a away from me a bit more. And he acts like our 6 month break up never happened. We have to start over, but he doesn't get that.

I told him he had to stay at his own place tonight. I have to get my studying done for my exam tomorrow night in Accounting. It'll kill me to be without him--but then again, it'll be my first night without him since the 4th!! I'm sure we could use a break...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]