Wednesday, July 05, 2006

update at last

Back again, and here at work today. I can't post much right now, cause I need to get my butt to work - but all went well and it was a fabulous weekend. We had a great time upnorth, and lit off some really nice fireworks. It was very peaceful upnorth too. We went about an 1 hr further up, and did some fishing with Chris's dad and brother... I caught more fish than Chris. (Patting myself on the back!) and we had a great weekend together.... *ahh, sigh!* :)

Our weekend was finished off with a nice view from our own place of beautiful beautiful big high in the sky bright fireworks, put on by the local golf club. We had the perfect spot - the trees were seperated just right... A perfect view, from the comforts of home.

Oh, a great weekend - it was!

Hope you all had a great one too... :)

Love,
K

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]