Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thursday... Already?

Yikes this week is flying by.

Alright so I'm happy to report that a blog I used to read, is back in order. Yay for Lindsi! I don't know her personally, but I came across her blog about oh probably 3-4 months ago and then she had to get rid of it. It was always interesting to read her blog, I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because she's close in age, or maybe because she doesn't live too far away from where I do... I don't know where she lives... but I call a state, close. Especially in blog world. Anyways, I'm excited - I'll have something to read while I'm bored at work. Yes! Check her out...

Not much else to report for me. Last night was good - got a little angry with Chris but I don't think he realized just how angry I was - which is good. Otherwise he'd be stubborn and not talk for the day and if it was like that, no matter if I'm mad at him or not - it makes me have a bad day.

I'm really, incredibly, unbearably tired this morning. I'm not sure why. I went to bed at 9:30 and got up at 4:45. That's 7 hours of sleep - I shouldn't be feeling like this. I was going to go to Caribou this morning but unfortunately I need to save my money. Goodness, I go in there and it's $3.80 a crack for a stupid Medium Mint Condition with White Chocolate (You have to ask for the white chocolate, instead of the regular dark chocolate they put in). If any of you have a Caribou around your house/town... you should DEFINATELY try that. I'm not a coffee drinker, at all. I absolutely hate the taste of coffee... well, one day I tried this... and I was addicted. Today, I thought well - I'll go get breakfast in the cafeteria and then try some of their coffee, and just load it up with milk and creamer. I was wrong. It was absolutely disgusting. After tasting Caribou for so long, and you go to the cheap regular old coffee w/ creamer. Ick. It tastes like coffee drenched in water. I'll stick with Caribou.

Hmm.. This morning was one of those, oh I'm bummed, la la la, nothing's going right, la la la, why can't life be the way I want it, la la la.... because I didn't think Chris was going to talk to me much.. well, we got up and he did his bathroom thing, got ready and when we went to leave, we always kiss goodbye and go on our way... yesterday he planted a big long sensual/sexual kiss on me... it was a nice goodbye. I wasn't expecting that today, and vwalah... holy cow, I was getting kissed to death. So, yes that made my day better. Heck, who's day wouldn't be better after a nice kiss goodbye.

This weekend is entitled to absolutely nothing. Friday night we're staying over at my parents, just for the night. Saturday we're coming home, and doing nothing but relaxing, napping, and just plain old laying around. We haven't done that in forever, so it's about time some relaxation comes into play. Running to Chris's parents and my parents every other weekend gets really, really, old.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]