Friday, July 21, 2006

Thank you!

Thanks Josh and Drama Diva - AND, Stacy!!

It's a toss up for what I'll be going back for. It will definately be something in the medical field - but I have to decide between my RN (Nursing), Radiology Tech (Do Ultrasounds etc), or X-Ray Tech.... I even thought about getting my Physicians Assistant degree, but I think that's far too much to reach.

Who knows, it may change along the way - but for now, that's what I have!

:)

I'm here early this morning, It's kind of nice. I'll only be here for a half day today though, so it gives me a little boost.

I'm off to Caribou! Hope everyone has WONDERFUL Friday!!!

Love you all,
Krystle

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]