Friday, July 28, 2006

TGIF... Right?


Thank god it's Friday. I mean it....

You have no idea how excited I am that all I need/have to do this weekend
is relax. That's all. No running errands, except groceries. No sitting
in a car for 3 hours total. I can sit in my pjs all weekend if I want... I
won't, but I could if I wanted. :) It's so nice to feel this way for
once. I do have to do a little cleaning because Chris's dad is coming to
stay with us for 2 nights on Wednesday and Thursday - but other than that
it won't be much.

I'm really enjoying this being able to post by email. Thanks to Mr.
Husbland - he told me some of my personal information was online. I think
I took care of that - or at least I'll be checking this post to see if
anything is on there that shouldn't be.

Other than that, not much new. I'll try to post more frequently today... I
hope, or more frequently from now on - now that I can do this whole email
thing.

Yippee!


Comments:
Ha, Ha, Hah! You're so very funny Mr. Husbland. :)
 
Hey!
I can post again!

Mr. Husbland. What a name.

Yah, I can post again!!! And yes, TGIF! I've been waiting for it all week. Too bad I have to work tomorrow too.
 
Hey Krystle

correction it's 'TGIF' ( Thank God I'm Female ) me thinks all girls know that by now :) anyo sit back watch a movie, do some popcorn, curl up with mr.hubby :)
Have a good one.

alisha
 
TGFF...Thank God For Females....
...indeed, or all we males would be lost, with no-one to show off for, then we'd be starting wars andscratching ourselves inappropriately, or whatnot...(oops, perhaps I've said too much...sorry guys)

Anyway, a weekend with nothing to do..no obligations.....aahh, bliss........I'm having one of those weekends right now..

muchlove,
Marv
 
Yes, Marv and Alisha - It's been wonderful. I'm sure you've read up on my post about this weekend. It was relaxation, in a nutshell! :)

K
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]