Friday, July 07, 2006

soooooo

happy it's Friday! Even though it was a short week, it still was dragging on-and on-and on-and on-and on-and.... you know, it just wasn't ending.

Maybe it helps that it's payday too. That's always an upper.

Me and my Caribou are doing well this morning, and I'm off to a good start. I need a bit of a kick start, since this week we haven't done anything but get to bed too late. I don't understand it... we know we're tired the next am when we stay up, but some reason the clock is always between 10 and 10:30 when we hit the pillow. With getting up at 4:45, it should be between 8:30 and 9. Oh well, live and learn, live and learn. Oh, speaking of extra sleep. I have been having headaches quite frequently lately - actually to the point that my Tylenol 8 hr 2 650mg pills were not doing justice, neither was my motrin, that gee - it dawned on me. Sleep, I need sleep. They had a special on tv about it that when you get headaches, the best medicine is sleep. You should get at least 7 hrs a night. I was getting maybe, at most 6. Better work on that.

As for my week, it was great. Nothing real big, since it was a short one. Tonight, we're back up to St. Cloud to Chris's parents. They traded trucks for the past 3 days - they may be interested in buying Chris's and Chris buying theirs... so, they thought they'd trade for a few days to see if they liked them. Not sure what's going to happen. I can finally get my keys back - I left them in Chris's glovebox of his truck... thank goodness I had a dinky spare to use. It wouldn't have been the first time I left my keys hours away. Idiot. This weekend will probably not entitle much. I just want to relax. It seems we've just been running and running this week and it would just be nice to lay low. A movie would be fun, or matter of fact - go rent one, and watch it snuggled up at home. Hey, speaking of snuggling - oooh, I didn't make Chris very happy last night. Before bed, I wanted him to look at hotels in Duluth, cause I wanted to show him something - well, I grabbed the mouse (kind of out of his hand..oops) and he hates that. So he stood up, and pushed the keyboard in and said, if you want to use the computer sit here. Well in the mean time, he stubbed his wrist when he got up, between the keyboard tray and the chair... it didn't equal out to a good thing. Then, I got mad cause he acted so stupid about me touching the mouse... So, I just shut the computer off. We got in bed... I was still frustrated with him, that he makes that big of deal of me touching the computer when he's using it, that I didn't talk a whole lot. I told him I was frustrated. He tried to make me laugh, and all night before bed he said he wanted to snuggle tonight... so, as we're laying in bed - all of a sudden I feel a leg by mine, soon followed by an arm around my body, pulling me close to his..... I liked it, I really did... as a matter of fact, I loved it. I always love snuggling... but being the dumbass I am, I kind of jokingly said - "Who says you can Snuggle with me?"... he said something else, and I said it again... then he got pouty and said.."Fine, I won't snuggle... I'll just go over here." And, we woke up this morning, and he was still in the same spot... over there.

We did snuggle a little this morning though - but he still claims 'I don't love him'...he's kidding when he says that, incase any of you are wondering... since, I wouldn't let him snuggle. Men!

So we said our goodbye this morning, and kiss each other away...until, we meet at our usual stoplight when it's red. Today it was red... So I stopped, then the other way started to turn yellow - and Chris wasn't up to the light yet, so I left .. thinking our light was going to turn Green within seconds. Guess what, it didn't. Instead, the other side got a green left arrow... There I went, up the road...and there Chris sat, at the stoplight. We could have talked... I felt bad. When I talk to him tonight, it will be another case of 'You don't love me'... cause I left at the light. I sent him a text saying 'Sorry, I really do love u.' That kind of crap always works out to my disadvantage. My poor boy! I just want to kiss him..and hug him..and tell him I love him!

Alright it's 6:47 am, and I got here a half hour ago and have done nothing but catch up on blogs, and write in mine. Me...have a blog/concentration problem...I think so.

Hope whoever is reading this, has a fabulous day... and weekend, if I don't get a chance to make another post today.

Love you all - even though I may not know you - everyone deserves some love...
K

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]