Thursday, July 20, 2006

Self Therapy, Relaxing...

I want to go home, lay on my couch with the windows open and watch the world go by.

I want to go home, get in my comfy clothes and watch the world go by.

I want to go home, put on my walking shoes and watch the world go by.

I want to go home, spend some time alone and watch the world go by.

I want to go home, change my clothes, lay on the couch, put on my walking shoes and spend some time alone ... while I watch the world go by.

I long for some Krystle time. I will receive that tomorrow... as I have a half day and the boy will have to work till 2/2:30. I'll have almost 4 hours of alone time...and I can hardly wait.

It's therapy... therapy that I haven't had in the longest time.

Comments:
You'll love your alone time. I have mine tomorrow night.
Movies and Chinese Take-Out! =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]