Tuesday, July 11, 2006

prepared

that's what I am today.... I'm not going through what I did yesterday. Holy Sh!t that was bad. I took some more Motrin just now, and to prepare myself. And, it's TTOTM too, so I'm sure that was part of it yesterday too.

Stacy, Stacy... Speaking of the Dentist.. I need to go there myself. It's been ages... I don't even want to know how many cavities I have. A girl who had 8 when she was 3... and 3 or 4 every time she goes to the dentist, doesn't get too excited when it's that time again! I brush my teeth too... I just have bad ones, I guess.

So - Jeff-BUTT ... That was kind of a downer.. So, my understanding is that he has a girlfriend right now, and just wants a f*ck buddy?! Correcto? If so... that's low. Big time. You can do better than that... I know Scott was that way for a while, but you guys had a previous relationship... this guy, you had never met .. men, I tell ya.

Glad to hear things are going good with Scott. Maybe he just needed that time, and he needs to come around a bit. ya know...and give him time with his friends too. Hopefully he'll get up the courage and tell them how it is. If he truly loves you, he will do that. Maybe he's scared to? Who knows... just give it time, and all should be good. He seems really sincere with what he has been telling you, and he's the one asking to come over, and offering things. I think things are hopping on board again... Good, I'm glad... it makes me happy when you're happy.

Like you said.. just take things as they come, and see how you like it. If you don't like the direction they're headed in...then it's time to move on. Maybe his friends know you're trying to better him, and maybe that's the reason he's back again... maybe he wants to better himself.

I have a class today from 1-4 and so much crapola to do...so I best get working...I'll check back frequently, hopefully. And, if my headache/neckache comes back... I'm going home, and that's that. There is nothing worse than looking into a computer screen, and trying to concentrate when your neck and head are ready to twist off, and fly away.

Love you! (all!)

K

Comments:
Ohmigosh, so much stuff to reply on! ha!

First off, hope you feel better today than you did yesterday. My teeth are better, just dont want to eat on that side. I have to go next week for the other side. And then sometime, I have to cut my wisdom teeth cut out by a surgeon! YIKES! I'll cross that bridge later.

Jeff-butt is right. Now there's more! He came by the office yesterday and dropped off a card for me. Basically just said, had a blast on Saturday--let's keep being friends. Nothing weird. He asked if he could call me last night. Said sure, I have class, but leave a message I would call back. Well, I was working on my study guide last night (exam tonight) and I ignore my phone when it rings so I can work!! I get too easily distracted, plus i had to teach myself one chapter since I missed on Thursday. So it rang a couple of time (it's past 10:30 mind you!) and I ignored it. It was Jeff.
Not 10 minutes later, he's banging on my door!! WTF?! He knew where I lived cause after the golf we went back for tea and water--it was hot out. I just pretended I wasn't home. I'm sure he knew I was, but what was he thinking!?! He's really making me uncomfortable.

Then today, he calls my cell phone and leaves a message. Sorry about last night, I just wanted to see you--can you blame me? Hope we can talk soon.


So that's the Jeff-Butt story. He's a psycho.

Scott is a sweetheart. We saw so much of eachother yesterday ha! Woke up together, I came home on lunch (nooner!), after work, we went to eat Chinese together. After Class, he came over before he had to go to work (quickie). And then he got off this am at like 5:30 (had to clean up the store while close, big-wigs coming on Wednesday!) and came to bed with me! Given, only had an hour, but he came to see!! So, I left him knocked out in my bed when I went to work this morning.

Now I need a break from him. Tonight, I think we're hanging out after class, but I don't want to see him again (except for bedtime) until Friday night! hah.

Okay... did I cover everything?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]