Monday, July 17, 2006

Off to a rocky start

I'm having one of those days again, ones like I just don't know what to do... like last week, when I don't feel anything. Yesterday I was nasty, literally to Chris and I shouldn't have, although he did deserve it a few times... He just makes me so mad sometimes, and hurts my feelings. I hate feeling this way, but geez - how does it stop? I imagine my life without him, and I admit - sometimes I am okay with it, but then if I really get thinking about it - I get that empty feeling in my chest like, I couldn't live without him. How do I figure myself out? Am I just in one of those depressed moods? I think I need a doctor sometimes... I'm such a rollercoaster.

I hate it. Absolutely hate it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]