Monday, July 10, 2006

neck ache, neck ache.....

.......GO THE HELL AWAY.......

Goodness, it's just not leaving me. I don't know how it started, or what I did wrong - but whatever it is... it came on full force in a matter of, well - seconds.

I took 2 8hr Tylenols at 650 mg each... about an hour and a half ago - I went to lunch with my mom, went shoe shopping, and stopped at Mickey D's and had myself a Cheeseburger - we got back to work, neck ache is worse as ever.... Popped 4 Motrin at 200 mg each... This should so help me god, take it away.

Thankfully I have a back/neck thing that's sits on my shoulders and it vibrates. It could kick in here any time soon.....before my head twists around, and around, and around, and.....

The vibrator part is RIGHT on my knot... it's astonishing pain... hopefully it's getting the knot out. *crossing fingers*

Stacy, I'll be back later to write specifically to you...and 10-4 on the email address. I change that up. I'd write to you now, but I don't think my mind can handle it right now.

Love you all...
K


Comments:
You poor thing!
I totally understand the headache thing. Since I've been ill, I cannot kick mine either. It comes and goes as it wishes. And I'm tired of taking meds--just make me nausous!!

Hopefully yours will go away soon.

I went to the dentist this AM, so now THAT hurts. ugh.

We don't deserve this pain!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]