Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Letter


Free Glitter Graphics, Cartoon Dolls, Animated Icons, Friendster Graphics, Piczo Graphics, MySpace Graphics, MySpace Codes, MySpace layouts, Doll Codes from http://www.freeglitters.com

Chris,

There's no way on earth, I have the words to explain my love for you and to thank you for all that you do for me. So, I'm hoping this is something you'll see, so you can see how truly thankful I really am.

Lately as you have possibly been able to tell; I've been having some hard times, thinking about whether or not we're the right couple, or whether or not we've made the right choices. I think it's normal in a relationship to sit back and analyze and see if this person really is the one for you. It's those times that really get me thinking. By feeling those feelings, it gives me the honest chance to find what I really do love about you. I think that's what I needed; and I think I finally figured it out.

We've had our fair share of ups and downs, and trials. Especially this last month or so with the pregnancy and all. There is not a doubt in my mind that we would have been perfectly fine with the baby, and our relationship and unfortunately god took something away from us, that we wanted so bad. That was the biggest test between the both of us, that we've ever been through and guess what? We made it. We made it with flying colors. That's because we have each other and that's the exact reason of what keeps me going. Everytime I think of life possibly without you, I melt. I get that empty feeling inside, thinking what would I do without him. That's my exact question...What would I do?

I'm sure lately you could tell that there was something up between us, or that I have been acting differently and this is why I wanted to write you this. I just needed to get it out. This isn't a break up letter, this isn't an "I don't love you anymore" letter ... this is just simply to tell you that though I may have been feeling differently or slowing down a bit... I'm not going any where. Me feeling differently gave me a chance to realize all of the good in our relationship, and all of the positives I have in my life right now. If I didn't have you, I wouldn't have alot. You keep me on my feet, you make me succeed in what I should succeed in and you tell the me the things I want to hear.

Your welcome home kisses when I get home are enough to give me butterflies. Your hugs, are enough to squeeze me away and your entire love for me is enough to last a lifetime. I just want you to know how much you are loved and how much I cherish every moment with you.

Take my hand ... We'll make it ... I swear.

I love you.
Pugar

Comments:
I may not be Chris, but that's definitely heart felt!!

There is love in the air!!
 
You're a dork Stacy!! But I love it ... :)
 
ok...that was beautiful...
 
I simply love to read your posts!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]