Tuesday, July 11, 2006

late post for me

... this is strange, I don't usually post at home. Hmm, but here I am... Quickly before Chris gets home!

I had a class today, it was actually really good - AND, we ended up getting cheesecake from the cheesecake factory downtown. YEAH!! I had Chocolate Moose --OOOoOOooweeee, it was good!

Good news. No neck ache today. I took some Motrin right away this morning to hopefully stay ahead of it, and I think I finally won. Phew!

Stacy - Darling, Jeffy-butt is a strange one, that's for sure. Why on gods earth, after calling you all those times, would he show up at your doorstep? Does Scott know about him? Hopefully Jeff won't show up knocking, when Scott is there. Yikes. Keep ignoring his calls and hopefully he'll get the hint. Yes, it was nice of him to get you a card - but if you wanted to pursue anything further, I think you'd make the move. He better leave you alone!!!

Glad to hear Scotty Boy is doing good... and it's even better hearing you say that you don't want to see him till Friday. It's amazing what some time away can do for you (break up time)... you realize you CAN live without him. :) Yay for you....

Alright, this has gotta end. I have ENDLESS (literally) laundry to do and I better do it, before I have to go naked to work...ahh, that scares myself when I say that...and some dishes, and just some overall cleaning. I'm in the mood for that ...and that NEVER happens, so I better do it while I'm like this, or else it will be pushed to the wayside until Im unbareably crabby and sick of looking at it... which doesn't end up to be a good time.

Tootles!!
Krystle

Comments:
Okay, I sort of firgured out what was weirdness with Jeff-Butt.
He was in a relationship and I knew it. So I said upfront nothing is going to happen if you're with someone else. Apparently, something has happened. Either he told her about us, or he told her he was unhappy and wanted out--something! That's why he was banging on my door--he was emotional (most likely) and wanted to talk. So, understandable, but still.

I like time away from Scott, makes me like him more when he comes back. But he has been at my house everyday since the 5th!! I don't mind, I love sleeping in his arms. I told him go see your friends, I ned alone time! He looked hurt and then laughed.

I'm so glad to hear your neck ache is gone! Those can make your life just miserable!

Laundry-ugh. That's all I'll say about that.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]