Wednesday, July 26, 2006

It's Official...

I started registering for classes last night.

Class schedule so far... Wednesdays - General Psychology 6:30-9:10
Thursdays - Intro to Sociology 6:30-910

I have to sign up for a Math class yet, and possibly an online English class. We'll see. I'm trying to debate what I want for classes for a week, and if I should do 2 and an online class or 3 and an online class. I don't want to bombard myself. I'm thinking of doing 9 credits. I'm not sure I want to do 12 which results in working full-time and being a full time student. I'm not sure I could do it...

I'm also concerned for taking Psych and Sociology at the same time... Has anybody out there done that? I'm worry I may get them screwed up whent studying, etc. So, if i don't take one of those - I may take the First Responders course on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-10 and Psych on Wednesdays from 6:30-9:10 and an online class, possibly english or math. Hmm.. I have options, but I have to wait to register for the math and englishes, until I take my placement test!

So, I'm excited - It finally feels on a roll. Today I wait to hear back from financial aid and my award letter. I'm sure I wont qualify for any aid, but it will be good to at least know I have the loans. Loans are good...

Other than that, not much new. Chris and I went to visit the college last night. It was really nice, and worth it. It's semi remodeled, and has a really nice courtyard. It should be good. It's about 13 miles from home and I figured out the backroads to get there - so I can at utt-most concern, avoid the glorious highways. Yes!

Our evening ended in a sporadic, Fuddruckers sounds good, well it's right here, do you want me to turn in?, I don't know... do you want it?, It's right here....... as I cut across 2 lanes of traffic, just in time to whip in the driveway, we made it... and hurridly turned into a parking spot and fastly pitter patted our little feet to get in the door before the 2 big families got in front of us. Phew, we made it.

It's all finally coming together... at last. My life is completing itself and soon in 2 years, I'll be in a hospital taking care of caring, lovely, sweet little children and giving my all to them.... because they'll need it more than I do. It will be amazing.

Comments:
Yeah, life has a way of completing itself....and it happens when you stop struggling! After a long time of struggling and analyzing and all, I just kinda relaxed over the weekend and everything miraculously righted itself..Jecca is happy, so am I and we're very much in love.

I am glad for you krystle. I dont know much about your courses or else i would have offered my advise cuz I am in academia myself.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]