Thursday, July 20, 2006

Inspirational Quote

I received a book from my past supervisor on my last day - she gave me a quote book. It's call "Hope Happens...words of encouragement through times of change"

I found this and thought I'd share...

Nothing endures forever.
Everything perishes in time.
So laugh and love while
you may,
Help who you can--work
while you must
And when the end comes
so be it.
All fame ends in oblivion and
is soon forgotten.

But it is fun to strive, joy
to win.
It is a challenge to lose and
try again
And victory always comes if
you try hard enough.
To lose is not to fail.
The only failure is to lose and
not try again.

Anonymous

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]