Wednesday, July 12, 2006

i long, to feel peacefullness and...

be content with everything in my life, feel safe, feel loved, and feel like I can do anything.... or, as a matter of fact, it would be nice to feel something, anything.... because right now - I feel, nothing.

I don't know why, and I have no explanation - but whatever it is, is making me feel absolutely nothing. I don't even feel what I used to for Chris? Why do I think something like that, because I know if we broke up, I'd miss him uncontrollably? I didn't even get overly excited to see him last night... nothing - although, he was trying to get me happier, and he wasn't acting any different. Sadly-enough, he was trying to get me happy as can be, but yet he seemed a little on the quiet side himself. Maybe he could tell I had a little tension...? I don't know. I love him, and I know that. There's no question about it... but a girl just goes through these times every once in a while, I think. I hope.

Maybe it's my TTOTM kicking in, and screwing with my hormones, maybe it's just - I don't know, maybe I'm just going through one of them times. I'd really like to just perk up and be happy ...

Maybe I just need a little break away from him? Maybe just some time alone, would be nice?

How can I free myself from all the self frustrations and thoughts when I know in my heart I love him to death.. I may be thinking differently in my mind, but the inside feelings are what I'll follow.

How on earth can I start to feel 'something'....anything... when I feel nothing.

Comments:
Sounds like your having a little bit of depression--which is completely understandable! I am surprised your OBGYN didn't give you more mental health help, you know? It's very emotional to go through something of that extreme.
(((huge hug))) I'm here for you! And remember, if you need a little vacation, Columbia is pretty nice!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]