Friday, July 14, 2006

Good Morning!

Well, here is a new post since my previous one was deleted somehow. I’ll survive…

Well, my day started with a blaring - ‘my hearts not ready for a rocking chair…I need somebody who really cares ………. Safe in the arms of love’ at 4:30 from my cell phone. Wait, scratch that. My day start last night with good intentions of getting up at 4:30 am. There was no way this was happening. I grabbed my phone, hit the button to shut it up for another 5 minutes, and another 5 minutes, and another 5 minutes, and another 5 minutes…. Until it was 5:00. I needed at least another ½ hour of sleep. I got it, and at 5 am, I leaped up and was ready to go. It’s amazing at what a half hour can do for you in the morning.

But, again for the 4th or 5th day in a row, I woke up with a headache. I’m starting to think I just need to keep a bottle of Motrin by my bed and take that first thing in the morning. Instead, it’s here at my desk by my keyboard –along with my 8 hr Tylenol that I used up this morning. I wonder what my co-workers think with me popping pills all the time? I swear I’m not a nut.

As for my day – I’ll be here at work until 2:30/2:45 and then I’m off to get home. Chris is working a full day today, so he won’t be home till probably 3:30. We’ll get home around the same time and then pack our clothes, the dirt bike is already loaded and we’ll skidaddle. I take that back… when I say skidaddle, I make it sound like it’s a hop skip and a jump to Wisconsin. Little do you know, in order to get to Wisconsin – we need to sit through an hour and a half of traffic inbetween Minneapolis and St. Paul. Oh, the joys of living on the other side of the cities. Yes, I’m being sarcastic.

Last night we loaded up Chris’ dirt bike so we can just pack and go tonight, so that’s one less thing to have to do later. My night wasn’t full of much. Lately this week I’ve been doing laundry every night an the dishes after supper every night… last night, I failed. I’ll have to do the dishes today when I get home. I was just pooped. Maybe it’s cause it was so freakin’ hot out too? I’ll take any excuse I can find.

Tonight we’ll get to my parents house around oh probably 6 or 7 and we’ll be welcomed by numerous family members. My mom is having a birthday party for my grandma. Gosh, I think she’s going to be 75? Or, darn close anyway. My dad is cooking his famous bbq chicken on the grill. Mmmm. We’re going to ride around on the dirt bikes too. My parents have one also – well, it’s more of an ‘off road’ bike vs. an actual motocross bike like Chris’ but it looks just like his, the only difference is that is has a headlight and taillight. Anyways – I’ll have to take that for a spin and hopefully Chris will learn how to ride his too. He just needs to practice alone.

So yesterday, when I got on the elevator to leave work… I was approached by a lady who I used to work with… She knew I was pregnant, but she thought I still was. She hadn’t heard the news. First thing she said was ‘How are you feeling!!?’ … and I replied, ‘Oh, I’m feeling good!’ … I just really really didn’t feel like getting into it again. Sometimes it’s just too much. I didn’t want to hear the whole sympathy rant, and have to explain when, why, who, what, where… you know. The ritual. So, I left it at that… I don’t mean to sound rude, but I’ll tell her when I feel like talking about it. Some days it just isn’t good to be mentioned. Yesterday was one of them. I wish sometimes that there was a central communication system that when something terrible went wrong and you didn’t want to have to explain your story, over, and over and over and over again… that it would do it for you. Hah, wishful thinking.


Alright, this is novel now and I need to start working. I hope you all have a wonderful day. Sorry if this post seemed like I was complaining a lot. Really, I’m not – and I’m happy! I just had a lot of other topics to talk about…and it’s Friday – I had to talk about something…right?

Love you all,
K

Comments:
Hahah! I reply to your posts so much that I forget to repost it in my blog!

The air at my place stays ON. Too bad when Scott is over I have to knock it down to 70! I usually keep it at 74 for just myself. I'll have an expensive electric bill.

Okay, as for the Move In thing. I want Scott to move in obviously. He's there eating up my utitilities, so why not? He says it's just too soon and he wants to be sure. Kind of hurt my feelings. It shouldn't have, but it did. So I was like, yeah, it's too soon, but I wish your lease was up in like September or October. Or you had a 6 month lease or something. He said he'd ask his new landlord if he can get a 6 month lease!!! Yippee!

Anyway, I'm happy with Scott. Yes, he stayed at his place last night. I was tired! When he comes over, it's really late when he gets off work, it's about 1:30 am. So no sleep until about 2 am! Too late and not enough sleep. Last night, without him, I went to bed at 10:30 and slept until 6--and then Gabby wanted fed, then back to bed!

Did happy hour last night for a coworkers birthday. I did not drink! But I did smoke. I've got to quit that!!

Krystle- Get rid of that headache missy! You must be stressed or have a pinched nerve--maybe go see a chiropractor? I bet it would help!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]