Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Five Things

Any of you out there - feel free to copy and paste this and fill your own answers in....

Five Things in my Freezer
1. Freezeeeeee's
2. Ice Cream - Chocolate, Vanilla, and...another kind I think - yes we like Ice Cream.
3. Fish Sticks
4. Chicken Breasts/Legs
5. Steaks

Five Things in my Closet
1. Suitcase
2. Vacuum
3. Laundry Basket
4. Pillows, Sheets, etc.
5. Clothes - Of course!

Five Things in my Car
1. CD Case
2. iPod
3. Empty juice/water bottles
4. Gum wrappers
5. Big Umbrella for my 3 block walk to work...

Five Things in my Purse
1. My cell phone - It's actually on my desk now
2. Wallet
3. A Pen
4. Receipts
5. Lip Gloss, Keys...

Five Things I can't live without
1. My cell phone
2. Caffeine - Mtn Dew, Caribou...
3. Chris
4. Lip gloss
5. Gum

Comments:
Five Things I can't live without
1. my handphone
2. my car
3. deodorant
4. my money
5. my family n friendssss
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]