Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Couples Love Horoscope for the Day

astrology.com - Couples Love - July 12th.

Choppy waters suddenly turn calm thanks to the beneficial influence of the stars. All you need is more understanding and less effort to clear up that puzzling tension between you and your sweetheart.

---------------

Maybe I should take that as a sign ^^^^^^ ... because this was yesterdays:

Couples Love Horoscope - July 11th...

Biting your tongue in a relationship can be more painful than it seems. Diplomacy is a useful tool, but an excess of delicacy can get in the way. You have something to get off your chest, so say it. Now.

----- Strange how that is, cause this all started yesterday... Hmm?



Should I take today's horoscope as a sign, and move on? I know deep deep deep inside, in my heart, I don't feel what my brain is thinking.... It's time to change that, right?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]