Monday, July 17, 2006

Coming Around

Yes, I'm coming around... Thanks to my good friend Stacy, I can come to realization with things. She helps me alot, and if I didn't have her to talk to every day, I don't think I'd stay sane.

I do love Chris as I always always always have, and we both know that. I think it's normal to have these feelings every once in a while? If anything, it only reassures just how much I really do love him.

As Stacy puts it "Duluth will be a good time. Relax. Try not to read so much into things. Boys are just a bit more dense and slow. He loves you. You love him. You two are working on it! You're still young!"

It really isn't that bad, now is it?

I can breathe, a sigh of relief.

Comments:
Oh, Krystle!
You make me swell with pride! haha
You're an awesome friend as well. Okay, we just can never do without eachother. Otherwise, we'll go insane!

haha I need to update my blog, then I'll post it over here as well!
 
Okay... I last updated on Friday. What's happened since then?

After work, I went and took a nap. I was going to work on my paper, but I was Exhausted!
Got up and really don't know what I did now. But, anyway, Scott-butt called around 9:45, saying he had played discus golf and tennis all afternoon. Phew. It was so hot, I dont' know how he did it!!

But he ended up coming over around 10 then. We watched boob-tube and played around (hee hee) and then went to bed. Saturday, we both had to work. Afterwards, I worked on my paper for class that's due TODAY. I stink at writing research papers.

Then Scott got off work and we had a date! We went to dinner at Osaka's (Japanese) and had so much food! Then we went bowling of all things. It was a hoot. I actually liked doing it with him. We got some frozen custard and headed home. More playing around and bed. Sunday, Scott had to work. I slept in and then worked on my paper.

Scott came over later--I went swimming and he did laundry. We had some take out Chinese and watched Capote. Better than I thought it would be.

I feel like we spent every free minute together this weekend. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE time with Scott. But he was the one all weird about ME being the needy one. And I have finally gotten used to time on my own a bit. I'm so swamped with classes and work, that sometimes, I just want to chill and doze and eat like a pig. Well, I didn't curb the eating like a pig part! haha

But I'm sure he works crazy hours this week and I'll barely see him, so should be happy he chose to spend his time with me rather than his boy buddies. And I am. I think. Cause when I am not with him, I sort of want to be with him. It's after he LEAVES, that I frizz out and want him to come back by! I'm such a nut!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]