Thursday, July 27, 2006

Better me, better you, better world...

I copy and pasted this from this blog...

1. Three things I can do to make me a better me:

1. Stop, and listen to others ideas/thoughts.
2. Be patient, and realize I'm not going to get what I want, right away.
3. See that my life isn't so bad after all, I could have much much worse.


2. Three things I can do to help all of you, or anyone else who needs help

1. Encourage someone to do something good for themselves.
2. Give everyone a fair chance, and not judge by 1st appearance
3. Always have my ears, heart, and arms open to anyone who may need me.


3. Three things I can to to make a better world

1. Keep a positive outlook on life...
2. Help anyone I am able to help.
3. Always approach life as a challenge, not a trial and wake up thinking it will be a good day. That makes a world of difference.


I tag, anyone on my side list....

Comments:
Not sure how i got here but somehow i got stuck. Pls add one more thing to that list. 1 thing that can make u laugh. Visit A Blog of Jokes
 
Good Idea!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]