Thursday, July 20, 2006

Ahh

Good Morning!

shiT. Yes, I'm sure happy it's Thursday. Crabby pants Chris decided to wake up in an ugly crabby mood this morning... Not sure what his deal is. I know last night before bed I was trying to get comfy, and I kept stealing all the blankets from him (oops!) and finally he got frustrated and through the comforter on me, and grabbed his own blanket. He didn't touch me for the rest of the night. Then before bed, the air conditioner was being noisy. Well, to him it was. To me, it's the same 'loud' as it was before. Whatever. He had a fit, and turned it down to low.

This morning, resulted in the same. I tried to get him up... he wasn't very friendly, snuggly!! He got up...and did the bathroom ritual. In the mean time I'm finding clothes to wear, etc. I turn up the air conditioner for the day to high. Who cares about the noise, as we'll not be here. I was wrong. He came out of the bathroom huffing and puffing and did the "ughhh" .. and turned the air down. Whatever, again. I went downstairs to make his lunch.

He came down, didn't say much... pouted more than likely... I didn't really even care for a kiss to tell you the truth. If he was going to be crabby to me, than screw it. I don't want one. So I was getting ready to get in my car... he gave me a little peck on the lips twice and hugged... he said his normal ritual of drive careful, love you, I'll call you on break.... I replied quietly with, yes, okay, i will, and mumbled love you too... I was in my car before he even got to his truck, which it's usually the other way around.

He just makes me angry like that. I'm not going to have a bad day, because he is... damnit. I know work is frustrating him but man. Last night before bed he was mad too because I wouldn't rub his back before bed like I occasionally do. I said, no I'm not going to do it cause I never get it in return...and he said, fine - then I'm never going to take you out to eat anymore, cause I'll never get it in return. Fine, whatever.

Lights went out. And I woke up to a cabby boy this morning!

Oh well, he'll shake it, I'll shake it and all will be rosy again... Until then, I'm staying mad! If he wants to call me at break - fine, but if he doesn't... I'm not making the effort to call him. Same with lunch. .

Yes, I still love him, and no feelings have changed.... except a little frustration. Which, hey - who doesn't have that in a relationship?!!

Mmm, I got Caribou again this morning. I need a little kick start these days.

BBL
Love,
K

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]