Saturday, July 29, 2006

Ahh, Relaxation!

I slept 12 hours last night...then drove to the cities to surprise my dad after he worked overtime until 12 noon today, he was Oh so happy!  The look on his face was priceless!!  I had intentions of running in to work for a little while but that came to a screeching hault once I realized I didn't have any quarters for the stupid meter.  Rrrr!  Other than that it's been wonderful.  Chris bought me lunch at Champps today..MMmm, it was good!!
 
To all you people who commented... I'll reply to your comments later!!  Probably on Sunday or Monday! Gotta run... Chris wants to play a two player game on Playstation... It's on... Muah haha! 
 
Quickly...Lindsi....Yes, I love to catch up on your friends blogs too...They're some fantastic people!  I'm really reading Julie's blog's since she's in NYC now...and a few others.  You guys all seem so fun!  :)  I'll comment on your blog later on this weekend, or monday for sure!  Tootles!
 
This weekend is going fabulous for me.... I hope it is for all of you too! For those of you in Minnesota.....STAY INSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments:
It's miserable in Missouri too... about 100 degrees--110 with the heat index.

Meters! City life!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]