Thursday, July 20, 2006

46 Things to find out about....ME!

1. Were you named after anyone? Krystle Carrington on Dynasty (soap opera)

2. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes, when I have one of those moments where I just need to "wish" something.

3. When did you last cry? Monday morning - why, I'm not sure yet. My mom set off a spark and I was frustrated about other things with the boy. A mini meltdown at work...

(what happened to #4)

5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Summer Sausage

6. What is your birth date? November 21st

7. What is your most embarrassing CD? Hmm, I'd have to say William Hung (I didn't buy it!) or a certain chinese CD a friend gave me as a joke.

8. Do you have a journal? Does this count? I have one from a few years ago on my trip to NYC, but that's about it.

9. What do you like best about yourself? My eyes, smile, and hair.... It's really on a day to day basis though.

10. Would you bungee jump? Possibly... I don't know though, I get a little creeped out about that.

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Ha! 95% of my shoes are slip ons of some sort... I untie my tennies when I'm done with them, yes.

12. Do you think that you are strong? Strong emotionally, or physically? Emotionally... Sometimes... Physical... well, that depends too. Considering my boyfriend is a monster - he wins every time.

13. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Anything with chocolate or brownies... Yum!!

14. Red or pink? Red, for sure.

15. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? The way I look down on myself...and have not the most wonderful self confidence.

16. Last person you ate with? Chris, last night at Olive Garden

17. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Dark brown pants, and black shiny shoes.

18. What are you listening to right now? KS95 - radio station, and Pandora.

19. What was the last thing you ate? Piece of toast and Oatmeal w/ Brown Sugar

20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Bright Red

21. What is the weather like right now? Sunny and 90 degrees.

22. Last person you talked to on the phone? Chris at 9:15.

23. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Body type, Smile, Eyes too.

24. Favorite drink? Caribou Mint Condition with White Chocolate - or, Raspberry Lemonade.

25. Favorite sport? Depends, Football, Hockey, Baseball...

26. Hair color? Sandy blonde with highlites.

27. Eye color? Blue as can be.

28. Do you wear contacts? nope.

29. Favorite food? Fettucini Alfredo w/ Chicken from Olive Garden... Or Mac n Cheese and Pizza - yes, I still like little kid foods.

30. Last new movie you watched? The Ringer

31. Favorite day of the year? July 4th - or, my birthday... :)

32. Scary movies or happy endings? A little of both - mainly happy endings.

33. Summer or winter? I have activity favorites for both, so it doesn't matter to me. Summer a little more just cause the roads don't get bad and you can have your sunroof open and windows down and blare your music and sing at the top of your lungs, while your sitting in rush hour traffic. That's about all..

34. Hugs or kisses? Both, Of course!

35. What is your favorite dessert? Fresh brownies w/ Ice Cream... or French Silk Pie

36. Last concert you saw? Country Fest with a bunch of the good (new) Country artists.

37. What book are you reading? None yet, but thinking about reading P.S. I love you - again.

38. What's on your mouse pad? IBM

39. What did you watch last night on TV? I actually didn't watch any last night... surprising huh.

40. Favorite smells? Fresh Flowers or Something good cooking..

41. Favorite sounds? When my phone ringing and it is someone I miss or want to talk to.... or when a good song comes on the radio.

42. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Kind of depends... I like both. Probably a bit more beatles though.

43. Furthest you've been from home? Washington DC with my parents and NYC without...

44. Do you have a special talent? Does being able to ride a motorcycle and my boyfriend can't, count? Hah, I didn't think so .... so, no - not really. I'm not very exciting...

45. What is your ringtone? For regular callers it's "Safe in the arms of love" ... for Chris it's "Your Man" by Josh Turner and I have "You're beautiful"... "Lips of an Angel" and "A real fine place to start" ... In my phone that I've downloaded.

46. What are you doing now? Screwing around online, once again like I have alot this week... in which I SHOULD be working... Bad me.

Enjoy!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]