Monday, July 10, 2006

11:12 am CDT

Hi All -

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine wasn't all too eventful - except a big purchase made by Chris. No, not a wedding ring. Shucks! But, he has $2000 sitting around because he just sold a fishing boat - and he was either going to a.) buy himself a new set of rims/tires for his truck or b.) buy a toy. Now when I say toy, I mean... Snowmobile (his 2nd), Dirtbike, or some other god for saken thing. After the tire/rim deal fell through - he was frustrated and wanted to go look at
Bristow's... a sport store... Much to my surprise, we came home with this... It's kind of a rough picture, but you can see it behind the green pole things. It's red, yellow and black.... It's a used 2001 Honda CR250...and let me tell you, it's ALLLL Motocross. It's got the real high pitched sound that those bikes have. And you want to know the BEST part???

I'm the only one that knows how to drive it!!!!! Muahhaahhaahhaa! He can't drive a manual transmission, nor has he ever driven a motorcycle. But me, being the country girl I am - have done both. So, needless to say... I think I will have to take it for a spin. He'll learn, and I have no worries that he'll catch right on. He just needs to get on, and do it himself. He bought this because he wants to get a real motorcycle next year... So this was a good buy!

Yay! Other than that... I applied for a few part-time jobs to make some extra mullah to pay off some Credit Cards, and ... I'm going to apply for school. We'll see if I can afford the college application this week... otherwise I'll have to move that to next. Money... who ever said we need to live off of it...should be hurt.

That's all for now, folks. Have a great day!

Have a wonderful day!

11:18 am CDT

Comments:
Wow..who knew?

Okay, so after work, Jeff(JB) and I met up. We went and played some put-put in the crazy heat. We had a LOT OF FUN! We went back to my place to try and decide what to do next. Then he told me, he is in a loveless 8 yr long relationship he doesn't want to end. I.e. he wants a booty call girl! As if! We can be friends, but that is it. Why did he have to ruin our day? I was having a good time with a new friend! grrr



Fast forward through dinner and bad dvd with Chris (just as a friend!) to home in bed. I knew Scott was coming over after the concert, but he still scared me to death when he came into the bedroom at 1:30 this morning! Scared the crap out of me. He was a bit drunk, as I expected. But he got emotional. He told me, "I love you. I have always loved you. I never stopped loving you." WOW. I didn't know what to say. He's still concerned about his friends being crap and hating me but whatever. This AM we reviewed to ensure he didn't forget anything. ha!



So, Scott and I are together again. For now. I mean, I still have feelings for him--they never went away. But, I just don't know. He was able to let his friends convince him I am just oh so horrible, that he left. If it happens again, it's over. I know I have always thought that Scott and I would be back together, for the long haul. He keeps telling me how I can do so much better. Does he want me to tell him to go away?

Anway, I know I love being in his arms, him holding me. I guess we'll have to do some dating again and see if I really do want to be with him. I better be a little more careful with birth control too. While I was sick, I couldn't keep it down--or take it! I haven't taken it in a week and no period. Yikes.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]