Tuesday, July 25, 2006

1 down, 4 to go...

Well, It's Tuesday. I'm back for another wicked day at work... when I say wicked, I mean busy. Very busy. I've been trying to tell myself that by the end of this week I'll be all caught up .... I'm not sure yet if that will be able to happen, but we'll see. All I can do is try my hardest.

So last night was a wonderful night... It was gloomy and starting to rain/storm when I left work. It was a peaceful ride home, no sun shining in my eyes and traffic was moving nicely.... I pulled in my driveway and it started down pouring. Thank goodness I have a garage! Soon it was thundering... I walked in the garage and switched over the laundry, came up stairs, started the roast for supper, folded laundry, listened to some soft thunder, went up stairs to our bedroom and put on my comfy jammy clothes, and checked my email ...and started the rest of the supper which was roast, potatoes, corn, and buscuits. It was wonderful!!! Every time it thundered, I got that little butterfly feeling that I was so incredibly relaxed and peaceful with everything. You wouldn't believe how good it felt. Then I watched a little tv and waited for my honey to get home... He pulled in, I opened the basement door and welcomed him with big smiles and kisses. It was an unbelievably relaxing, content, loving night. Tonight will be too!

I had a good weekend, other than a few bumps in the road with the boy everything went smoothly. We talked through our problems, which I think fixed alot. We went mini golfing on Saturday night... it was a blast!!! Then out to eat. We haven't done anything like that in the longest longest time. Chris appologized over and over yesterday for being so crabby lately. His job is really frustrating him, and he brings it home with him which results in him being crabby to me. He told me not to take it personally and he will try his best to leave it at work. His boss noticed he was really crabby/quiet yesterday and talked to one of Chris's coworkers and asked what was wrong with him. The coworker told him to go talk to Chris... So he did. Needless to say, Chris's boss now knows what is all wrong, and what they should have done a long time ago about their current problems, cause they all could have been fixed. Finally people are starting to stick up for Chris and realize his ideas 4 months ago, were a good idea. His boss told him they would talk this morning. Lets hope this day goes better than the rest... If not, guess I'll have to be my lovey dovey self like I was last night.

Yesterday I did really good... he was a little crabby, so I was a little nicer... it evens out. I sent him nice lovey cute messages all day and talked to him twice....and last night he told me, every text message he got, he smiled...and if he is having a bad day, he can't wait for 9:15 and 12 when he can call me... and most of all, can't wait to be home. So, that makes me happy... so this all makes me realize, like I used to do, instead of bitching or crabbing back at him when he's crabby from work which fumes into a huge mess... I need to be caring and calm him down. I did that last night... It works.

I like to be the one he looks forward to talking to, and smiles when he sees my messages. It makes me happier than ever.

Oh I love him...


Other than that, there isn't much new. It's almost 6:45, so I best get to work...hopefully this day goes fast... then it's humpday tomorrow...and it's all down hill from there!

Have a good day!!
Love you all,
K

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]