Monday, June 26, 2006

update to friday's conversation


I never really did go into much detail with after I got home on Friday, now did I. So, here it is - for those inquiring minds out there (if their are any!).

As noted below - the phone conversation was not good - nor was the rest of my afternoon Friday. I was nervous, and had butterflies to get home - all day. That's all I wanted - was to be home, and be able to talk. I got home, dishes were done, laundry was done, and clothes were packed. He was upstairs. We didn't speak. 15 minutes later - I finally said something to him. I wanted to wait and see how long it took, finally I couldn't handle it much longer. We got talking - I tried to explain myself about the whole "you had 4 days thing" since I couldn't because he hung up to fast. He got upset, and asked why am I even bringing that up. That subject came to a screeching hult.

We talked a bit more, and finally he said - Krystle, I hate when you say "I'm sorry", right away - then you act as though nothing is wrong. I was fine all day - until you called me. Fine. Sorry I called. I didn't want to hear that you were sorry. Approach me, and lets talk about it. You saying "I'm sorry, is like me saying - I'm thirsty." You can't expect me to just understad you're sorry - especially with how you were treating me. Then, I mistakingly piped up and said - "Well, you never appologize." Wrong thing to say. And, I knew it was - because I know he appologizes. He's always the one to want to talk about it, and get it cleared up right then in there. He stormed out of the bedroom. I turned around and silently said "Oh, shit". Then, I tried to explain what I mean't (in a hurry). In the mean time, he was un packing his clothes from our overnight bag. We were going to Wisconsin Friday night. It was silent for oh, probably 10 minutes. He started talking again and said, What do you mean? I don't appologize. I am always the one wanting to fix things - right then and there. You always seem to want to say "I'm sorry" and forget about it like nothing happened. It wouldn't be so bad if that was just what you said - but you didn't say it all the time. Say, I'm sorry when you bump into me, or say something stupid or jokingly - but when we have an all out rage - we need to talk about it. Okay, fine - I understand. I re-itterate my appologies, next time.

Silence for 5 minutes, was soon replaced with a "So, do you want me to go with you to your parents, or not? (all in which he said with a smirk on his face.) and I said - well of course I do, but you have to understand I am sorry for last night - and we need to move on. Yes, he replied. I will.

Hugs, Cuddling, and re-packing.... and we were off to Wisconsin.

Forgiveness + Wisconsin = Good Weekend. Today is going good too.

I have work to do now - and I have a doctors appt today at 3:40 - check up for last week. I have lots to do. Until then, Have a peach-terrific day!

K

Comments:
Wow! You really do have the all-out arguments. I get to frustrated and cannot think or speak clearly when I am upset. That's why all my relationships are crap I guess.

I'm glad you worked it out. I want someone to love me, too.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]