Thursday, June 29, 2006

thank you

Stacy... I like that picture of us too, although I can tell I was retaining alot of water. AND, Chris looks really good in that picture.. I have a few that he just doesn't smile real good in them... and this one, looks nice :)

I'm getting really anxious to look at that car. My payments would be bi-weekly $129, so $268 a month - if I do a 4 year loan - and if I do a 5 year it would be $114 bi-weekly, so right around $230-$240 monthly... right now I pay $175/month. It's nice, but I'd rather pay more for a vehicle that I trust, vs. waiting for it to break down - although insurance is probably going to rape me - but, we'll see. I'm waiting for a call on that right now. Currently, I have insurance with my parents, so I get their discount and their 'adult' rates...and being I'm only 20, I'm sure mine will be quite extensive, but we'll see... :) I'm willing to do almost anything to get it, but I don't want the car to 'own me'. You know what I mean.

Work to do, be back later!! I'll chat more about Scott-Butt, next time!

:) Tootles!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]