Friday, June 30, 2006

TGIF

We went to look at that red car last night... HA!! It was at a little baby tiny dealer, that couldn't have done any financing anyways, because he would have went bankrupt I think. It's probably just for the better, like you said Stacy. If my transmission goes out, then it does. It won't be the end of the world....

Now, I need to get my credit up... That's what kicked me right in the butt. I need 6 months of no late payments and they will consider me again. Which is okay - by the time, I'll have gotten a raise here at work, and now I can start paying off my bills - and credit cards, especially my Old Navy. That's what did me in... So, it's been just a learning experience, and it tells me I need to re-evaluate what I'm spending my money on.... Your credit score gets you through life, unfortunately...and with mine now, it isn't going to get me ANYWHERE!!!!

So - I'm good, and I'll enjoy my $175 car payment..... Until, I reward myself with paying off my bills, and getting ahead... :)

Love you all... I'm unwantingtobe (is that a word?) at work today, but here I am. We are leaving for up north tonight, which means endless hours in traffic on my way home and endless hours of traffic up north... Oh, well... that's the fun of 4th of July! I'm excited...and I won't be back here at work until next Wednesday. I think I'll survive. :)

Loves, Hugs, and Smiles.......
Krystle

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]