Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Stacy, my darling.....

As far as our 'all-out' arguments... you're right, we really do get into it! But, then - when we make up, we make up. You know? It's like we just have to get it out. It happens, oh ever few weeks. I guess, you can't have a relationship without fights. You can't get along all the time. Well, you can - but sometimes it's fun to fight - as long as it's not serious. You know what I mean.

You have plenty of people who love you. More than you think. I love you, your friends love you, and deep inside, *OTHER* people love you, whether they show it or not. You're an awesome, sweet, loving, friendly, caring gal... Stay that way. :)

---------------------------------

My night was good last night, although I couldn't get to sleep for the life of me. My car is being stupid and I think the transmission is going out. That's the whole reason why I was looking at a different car. But my dad had a pep talk with me this last weekend and said... "Krystle, think about it - that's a nice, clean, well kept, good looking car ... You have 140,000 miles on it. That's nothing these days. And, do you like your $175/month payments? Or, do you want a $250 + payment? If you have to put $1,500 in it for a new transmission, then you do. In the end, you'll be ahead."

So, Yes, my father being the smooth talker he is - helped me decide what I want to do. He said, if it goes out while your driving to work... or anywhere, I will come and get you with the car trailer. Don't call a tow truck. You just deal with it when it happens.

So, I am keeping this car. Unless, I absolutely can't take the fear of driving through rush hour traffic and waiting for something to happen... Then, I'll get a new one. Until then, I'll wait it out. It might not go out, it might.... Just have to wait and see. ..

---------- Anyways - I'm at work extra early this morning. Got here at 6:15. I had to leave yesterday at 3:00 for my doctors appointment. Speaking of which, went great. I got back on BC, and now am hoping/praying to god that I'll lose some of this 20 lbs that I magically gained as soon as I got off the pill. Last time I went on, I lost 20 lbs within oh probably a month and a half a had compliments like you wouldn't believe... and I'm craving that again. Today I actually feel pretty good about myself... but, ya know.. 20lbs lighter would be oh, so wonderful. I have so many capris and pants that I can't fit into... well, they're tight right now..I can get them buttoned - but I have the muffin top, over the button.... not comfortable!!! Here are some pictures of me that I just took this morning... One, you can kind of see my waste... how it is... I don't care who sees it... I am what I am, damnit!! And, the other is my face, of course - it's kind of blurry.... ! Notice, the bulge on my waste... I think I'm forever, stuck with that though... Unfortunately. These pants that I put on this morning - were fresh out of the dryer. That's never a good thing.

Alright, I'll be back later on... Hope you all (whoever are reading this, which if you are LEAVE a comment!!!!!!!) ... Have a wonderful day... :)

Love you, K

Comments:
Krystle!
You're looking really good! What Muffin top? There is no muffin top in that picture, LITTLE missy!

I know I have friends and family--just lonely weekends reinforce I'm alone.

Still irked at Chris. He called into the office yesterday (he's still out on medical leave) and I was really short and snippy with him. Hee hee He deserves it.

As for Scott, I had to call him and ask for my Twister blanket back. I need it for the lake. It was a VERY SHORT conversation.

I WISH I COULD JUST MOVE ON! Maybe Jeff will be back in town soon and he'll call me... =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]