Friday, June 30, 2006

slow like a turtle

Today is going by slow, slow like a turtle-and I don't know why. I wasn't going to come on here and post because well, I have lots of work to do today before I leave for the holiday-especially since I won't be back here until next Wednesday. Oddly enough though, I felt I needed a little therapy and wanted to come and free my mind a bit.

So, here I am. I'm frustratingly getting so behind at work it's sickening. That's a specific reason that I wasn't going to update today, but temptation pulls you in, when you check your blog every 30 seconds to see if anyone, even though I know not many read it-has left me any comments-or I'm checking people sites on my favorites here at work, to see if they've updated. Pathetically blog addicted----->Krystle. I never thought I would be so anxious to see someone leave me a message. It's a for sure, 'Somebody is reading about me...happy thought'...If you ask me. Call me crazy, I don't mind.

I just talked to Chris-he just got home from work. That turd gets home every Friday between 10 or 11. Lucky bastard. Anyways, I'm really wishing I was home right now. I have so much at home to do right now too. Dishes need to be done, clothes need to be packed, and things need to be cleaned… but low and behold, I come home and night and plop my butt on the couch, or we go to the neighbors (a family friend.)...it doesn't leave very much time for cleaning time. 1 side of the sink is clean, the other is dirty... okay, so we do rinse off the dishes before we put them in the sick, for the sole purpose of if we don't get to the dishes right away, that they won't stink. Don't worry.

Anyways, Um, I think that's about it right now. I need to get back to work. I'm starving....but the cafeteria doesn't open up for another 15 minutes. I'll be first in line.

I'm almost guaranteeing you another post today, as – well, 1 it's Friday and 2, I'm going to need a mental break... or so I'll *think* so...

Tootles for now!
K

Comments:
OHMIGOSH!
If today goes any slower, I will scream! I was ready for Friday work to be over with YESTERDAY at 2 pm!

I don't have to come to work until Wednesday--I asked for Monday off. Okay, BEGGED for Monday off. Ha!

I keep checking too. I like getting comments and posts. Without my Krystle though.. blah. It's slow.
 
Hmmm, Scott-Butt and I are.... Sleeping together every night. Last night, we went for a concrete together and then ate it at my house. He was getting TIRED. So I said, you can drive home or crash here. He asked what I wanted him to do. I told him he's always welcome to crash at my place, and he should know that by now.

So he crawled into bed, I washed my makeup off-brush teeth-contacts out. I crawled into bed, he pulled me into his arms and off to dreamland.

He loves to cuddle. He's made me a cuddler (I USED TO HATE IT). He called me Babydoll this morning. =) He hasn't done that in months!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]