Friday, June 23, 2006

shame...on...me...


I was so rude and mean to Chris last night. I'm in the midst of getting a different car. I found one that is $17,000 and right now, I'm not financially set for getting a car payment that is double of what I have now, and picking up the costs of all my insurance... but last night, I seemed to think I could afford it. Chris tried telling me I couldn't... and deep inside I knew he was right, but I wouldn't let it sink in. Now, this morning - with much guilt and feel-bad-ness ... I know he is right. He is only trying to help me.

Last night was a whole bunch of mis understandings - I didn't understand what he was trying to tell me, and vice versa...... in the end, I was a complete bitch to him - he'd even try to cheer me up, make me happy, or try to help me understand what he was saying - but, did I listen? No. And now I feel really really bad, but if I appologize he gets mad - cuz then he says I act as if nothing happened..... ahh, I'm stuck. Poor guy .. he was bummin this morning. He just kept saying ...Krystle, I've been there before - keep your car, save your money or get a $10,000-$12,000 one right now - I know you'd be happy with that. Think of when you bought your car 2 years ago. It's a nice car, and you were thrilled and that was only $8,000. Now imagine what you can buy with $10-$12,000... I'm trying to help you, and you're not listening. Then we got on the subject about going back to school and I have my application filled out for a Community college - it's close to my house for generals and such this fall..and I got upset and started rambling on and he said, you don't think people are out there to help you, but they are... and I'm one of them. You're just letting yourself listen.

Anyways, long story short - I feel really really terrible for how rude I was last night. If I only would have shut my stubborn mouth and listened for once - It would have been fine. And, to top it all off - we made supper... and I didn't eat, and I felt bad for that. He bought it specifically for us to have a good supper...and I had cereal and toast later last night. I hurt him, and I feel horrible.

I sent him a text message and said..."I had a nice talk with my mom a little while ago...and I feel really bad for how I was treating you last night. You're right and she agrees with you. If I would quit being bull headed and listen....I would see you're only trying to help me. Thank you, I'm sorry .. I love you."

I hope he forgives me. I'm sorry sweetheart.


--------------

Stacy....STACY.... They blocked out MSN Spaces from our Internet list last night. I can't read your site at work... Ohhh, upsetting. Email your entries to me?! :) Okay, I know that's alot of work.... but. That would be sweet of you!

Love,
K



Comments:
Darn work blocking stuff!
haha, it's okay, I'll post here or email--whichever is most convenient at the time.

You're an emotional wreck right now. If I were you, don't make ANY big changes or decisions right now that affect anything in the immediate future. Believe me, I know!!

Chris will forgive you, he loves you!!! We all love you!!


June 22



Hmnmm

Just found out that my best friend in the whole wide world-- her son just made the All-Star baseball team (he's 8) so he'll be traveling around to play. And he'll get to come to Columbia a couple of time! Way to go Chance!
So she'll get to come up and stay with me at least once or tiwce during the next couple of months! Woo hoo!
She's the one I'm going to stay with and be with over Independence Day weekend. We went to Branson together too. We always have a great time. I'm so excited! Woo hoo!


Add a comment
5:38 PM | Permalink | Trackbacks (0) | Blog it


Permalink Close

http://stacyvon1980.spaces.msn.com/blog/cns!E4018149FE033692!203.entry









We're over Hump Day!

Yesterday was such a long day!

Went to work, worked, woohoo. Went to class. Kept trying to call my mom--it was her birthday! My dad is out of town for a work conference. And their new house is built--so for her birthday, Mom hired movers to get stuff, well, moved. But my poor mother! She fell and scraped up her knee and hands horribly--apparently she was a bloody mess! But she'll make it, she's just embarrrassed and mad at herself.

I have a huge exam tonight in Accounting II. I stayed up late working on my study guide and studying. Scott butt called me around 11:30 pm. I had stopped by Snoic (yes, it's Sonic, but I always type it wrong--and have started to call it Snoic!) for a Large Cherry Limeade (no fruit) to keep me awake during class. It was busy so he personally delivered it to me (he used to do that when we flirted back and forth and then dated)--and then he wouldn't even let me pay for it! So, he's being nice. I have such mixed feelings about him. I admit I have them, but thankfully they don't tug at my heart as hard as they used to!! I guess I'm slowly starting to move on! Which I should be since we officially broke up in January. I'm such a dumbass sometimes. I guess I still fancy the idea of us being together in the long run.

Scptt said when he was home he saw pictures of us together from Christmas with his family. I looked good, apparently! Must have had a genuine smile for once (I have the fake one down, but you can tell a difference once you get to know me). I did have an awesome time over the holidays with his family. He said he meant to bring one back to keep, but accidentally left it behind. So I guess he still has feelings too then, he just won't admit it. I should probably put some distance between us again and see what happens--but I miss him after awhile--he can always lift up my spirits!

Okay, enough about Scott-Butt!!

I am going home to Thayer in less than 2 weeks! I did not lose any weight. Shame on me. So, I'm going to bust my hump until I leave. Strict diet (about 12-1500 calories a day) for the rest of this week and weekend. Next week I'll do some fasting to lose the bulk!

Also have a Dentist appointment and also am getting the 30K mile check-up oil change stuff for my car. I've actually only got about 24000 miles, but I might not have the $$ and time later on. Plus, last time I got an oil change, they said my air filter was getting a little yucky--so it's time I guess!

Okay, I'll update more later.
Krystle and Stacey-- you're in my prayers. Love you both with your own unique situations!!
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Love you
Stacy
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]