Friday, June 23, 2006

phone conversation

I hadn't heard from Chris for since this morning before he left for work. Usually I talk to him twice a day, and on Fridays when he gets done with work. Today is friday. 11:30 - no call from Chris. I call, no answer. 1:30 - no call from Chris. I call, he answers. Oh, it's you - I wouldn't have answer if I knew.

That conversation led to a little more of last night and he said he is sick of me acting this way, and I was that way a week ago, and then pretty much all nights before that (he was exaggerating). I explain that we have alot of emotions going on right now - but I didn't get an agreement. We were behind on our energy bill (we never rec'd bills in the mail and kinda forgot about it) and rec'd a notice in the mail. $150 had to be paid right within 4 days, or no power. The next $150 would have to be paid in two weeks. Being, I didn't have the $150 right now cause I just paid insurance - he had to pay it. This to Chris, is frustrating. I know he has alot to pay for, and I often don't see that. I see him as having "tons" more money than I do - when in reality - he has "tons" more payments/bills than I do. I admit, sometimes I took it for granted. So, he had to come up with that $150 without even thinking about it, and he has his bills too. I said I would pay the next one in two weeks. He said, but you don't understand, where I'm coming from... "You have 2 weeks to come up with that $150 ... I don't, I had 4 days." and I replied with, "Yes, and you had 4 days..." Click. He hung up. Clearly he didn't understand what I was saying. I was saying, "Yes, and you had 4 days" .. like, yes, I understand why you were mad - you only had 4 days. But, I have yet to get that across to him -because he won't answer my calls or texts.

He just sent me a text back after I sent him one saying "Alright I'll leave you alone. Call me at work, or we'll chat when I get home."... and his reply was... Leave me alone, I'm busy!

MEN
MEN
MEN
MEN
MEN
MEN
MEN
MEN
MEN
MEN
MEN
MEN
MEN

pdlhbttk. pglhbfaffwihd. ias,imh. s.b.

love,
K


Comments:
Krystle-

Okay. Chris had to grow up and be an adult during your past situation. Remember where your relationship was before you found out?

Don't want to be a downer--but you do have to remember you two were on the verge of splitsville. This is going to be a working relationship. I wish you the best, cause it will be hard. On BOTH OF YOU. I love you and am here for you.

Stacy
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]