Tuesday, June 27, 2006

oh trust me

Stacy ... There is a muffin top! I'll take a pic from the front sometime... You'll understand what I'm saying... I swear.

Any super fun, big plans this weekend? Chris and I are going up north.. that's about it. We got some super big fireworks.. they're like the ones that you have at a fireworks show. They're HUGE. They had a sale, buy one, get one for 99 cents... So, we bought one for $100 and the other for 99 cents..and then a few others. Should be interesting. I told Chris he was going to kill himself when he lights those suckers off. He insists, I'm wrong.

When is your Chris supposed to be back to work? Hey, and that's good you kept your conversation to a minimum with Scott Butt. Anything helps, it really does. You notice yourself getting stronger and stronger, as time goes by... but it's when you miss them and think about them.. that you go down in the dumps. That's only normal! So, good for you!

John.. no, Jeff... I have to look... JEFF! .. hey, that would be exciting. They say, you meet someone .. make contact with them, when you least expect it. That's the fun, anticipation part of it!

Okay -this post was solely to you, which is okay... since, there is one else out there reading this thing. That's okay though...Updates for you, are worth it.

Love you!
K

Comments:
I think my blog was for you too! haha

No muffin top! I had lost about 7 pounds--gained thme all back since Friday it seems! grrr. Oh, well, if I'm good for the rest of the week...

Chris is being paid until mid-July--so he'll probably be gone that long. He's not doing great. And the funny thing, I'm not really attracted to him anymore. He can be fun to hang out with, but his dark humor really aggrevates me now (I usually love it).

Scott-Butt! Hahah! You had me laughing out loud on that one! I'm losing my emotion towards him too... I probably could kick the man habit completely if I wasn't such a nympho! hahah

Big plans? Just going towards my hometown where my best girl Stacey (with an E, notice) lives. We'll spend a day in Thayer then go down to the lake in Arkansas for a day or two. I'm going to fry. I have NO TAN. Yikes. Oh, well. I'll learn about sunscreen yet.

Jeff--he's the guy who came into the office on his way out to Colorado (I work at AAA and I gave him awesome directions to his friends place). He's supposed to be back in about 1 1/2 weeks. I'm sending a "thank you for using AAA" card. He took my business card--but didn't ask for my number. So I'm sending him another WITH my cell number! =) Pretty ballsy, huh?

Okay... this should be an email!
Love ya!
Stacy
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]