Monday, June 19, 2006

new update

Hi all -

Alright I'm a little better than when I was this weekend. I just had my d and c done and came out of it just fine. I was hooked up to an iv - put out, worked on, then wheeled to the recovery room. It felt just like a regular old surgery - although not as bad. Right before they wheeled me out of the room where I first went to - after I changed into the gowns, and was poked and prodded with needles and iv's .. they hooked up some medicine to relax me through the iv and chris came up, gave me a big hug and kiss and started crying... and then of course I started crying. He said he doesn't like seeing me go like that..... It made me sad, but the way I went... It was interesting, that's for sure. I'm glad it's over with.

I'm feeling good now - just a little crampy. Chris is home today, and his aunt came with this morning. She is going to cook some good nummy food for us tonight, and some chocolate chips cookies this afternoon. I told Chris - this is nice, being pampered - although, I'd rather have what I had before than, be going through this. But, at this point - I can't change anything and just have to accept god has it in his hands, and has a different plan right now.

Our families took it okay - they understood. My mom has had a miscarriage before and has had to go through this too - so she knows how I feel and whats going on. So, yeah we're doing much better today, and it helps to realize we're young, and now we can do what we had planned to do with our lives. I may get a different car, enjoy a few things, then we can get married, get into a house, and be better financially set. In the long run, it will be better. I'm not downplaying that this happened - because trust me, I'd rather be getting a belly in a few weeks, and being pregnant than going through this - but if this means it gives us more time to be 'ready' for a baby and have one and plan to have one when we feel it's right - then I'll take it.

So - thanks for listening to me ramble and my worries the past few weeks. I'm hoping they'll subside now.

Thanks again -
Love to all... :)

K

Comments:
Krystle-
All of my love to you, sweetheart! You are so strong, and you have Chris there--and me here too!!

Anytime you need me, you call or email or whatever. If you need to get away, my door is always open to you. ((((huge hugs))))

Everything will work out for the best. It truly will, love!

Stacy
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]