Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I

miss


you


too


Stacy.....

I just remembered, you gave me your number last week or so, didn't you!! Maybe I should give you a call... or, you can call me sometime.... :)

Number Removed... Muahahahaha!

I think it's perfectly okay to miss someone who you haven't met or heard their voice. It's okay!

Sorry to hear about your job yesterday... Glad everything is okay though. That's frustrating, and scary. Especially when we're so dependent on a job... That's life. But, good... I hope it continues to get better.

Hugs, Hugs, and More hugs!
K

Comments:
Hahah... Okay, I have your number, now take it offline!!

Just went to dentist--need to cut out wisdom teeth. Grrrr
 
LOL
I have your number in a safe and secure place.

Just took my management exam. Probably got a B like I did my Accounting exam. Blah!

Guess who called me after work? Scott-Butt. He wanted to make sure I was doing okay after my freakout about work. He wants to do something together tomorrow night! AH!!!

Gator called me too! We don't hang out much together anymore. =( I miss him, but I guess we're different now?

Love and hugs
Stacy
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]