Saturday, June 03, 2006

Hey all - It's Saturday - Sorry I didn't update yesterday!! :)

New news - we went to the doctor and had our ultrasound, I am only 7 weeks and 2 days along and we heard and seen the heart beat!! Yay, that made me so happy ... It was like everything is complete. My due date is January 18th... so that's kinda nice too. It would have been exciting to have a Christmas baby, yet I'm kinda happy I didn't just for the simple fact of it wouldn't really have a "birthday". January is after xmas, after new years ... it's just a good time!

So that's all the new news here - we're at my parents. Chris is outside washing and waxing his truck. This morning, I attempted to show Chris how to drive a manual, stick shift truck... it went okay... then we made our way to Walmart to get some carwash stuff. Oh, and we had Pizza Hut for lunch.. Mmmm. All in all it's been a good weekend. Last night was filled with visiting with neighbors ... tonight there is a grad party down the road, but we're not going ... and tomorrow is my cousins grad party, and we'll be at that - then making our way home to mn. I'll try to update tomorrow - if not, everyone have a fabulous weekend, and I'll update for sure on Monday!!

Talk to you all later.... Loves, and Hugs,

K

Comments:
How REAL was the hear beat? Craziness huh? Any tears shed?
I think I'd bawl my eyes out. Such a precious thing. I'm very envious of you... but that's okay-- We all have our own times!!

Love you
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]