Friday, June 30, 2006

here i am...

Miss...America.

Okay, so maybe I won't go that far - but see, I told you I would be back. I just knew it. I just had a long meeting with my boss. It was very beneficial - as I thought I was going to go crazy with getting behind. (why should i be online if I'm falling behind?) .. but all is good, and I'm headed in the right direction.

The day is still crawling by... oh, so slowly. I have 2 hours left... more like 1hr and 45 minutes ... i just wish it would speed up a bit.

And you know what - I really wish I had some avid readers on this blog. So, maybe it's not too interesting - but it still might be nice to hear a hello, I read your blog .. message, you know?

Stacy - I love when you comment, although it's tearing me to pieces to know I can't read your blog at work. :( Sad -guess i'll have to follow up on the weekends, or at night... huh!

Quote of the day: I was going to do a QOTD, but... instead here is a joke. :)

Smile!

Comments:
Crap- I just left you a long comment. Grrr!

Okay, here go again.

Scott-Butt and I are....
Sleeping Together. Every night.

We went for a concrete together last night and he came over while we ate. He was sleepy.
I gave him options of sleeping with me or driving home. He said he just wanted to crash.

So he crawled into bed while I washed off make-up, brushed teeth, contacts out. I got into bed and Scott pulled me into his arms. We stayed that way all night. (no booty last night or AM--which is fine,I was tired!) He's stayed the night the last three nights now.

He also called me babydoll. He hasn't done that in months!!

Hmmm =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]