Friday, June 09, 2006

Happy Friday!

Boy am I happy it's Friday.

I really don't have anything to write about - I think I posted before about what my weeked was entitled to, so I can't really talk about that again. Umm... nothing new with baby. Hmm... Yeah I think that's about it.

Oh, I had this lump under my earlobe but it's a clogged pore. I was reading about it online, and figure I was dying. Online thing exaggerate things so much, It's sickening.

Lets see, last night...well I went for a really long, nice, calm, relaxing, peaceful walk... I left spur of the moment at 7:45 and just went. I didn't know where I was going - all I kept saying was I'm just going to keep walking. I'll go to the next corner.... then it was the next sign, then it was the next corner again, then I decided I'd go down another road ... walk about 3/4 mile down that way... and pretty soon, I had walked a long damn time! It was so nice though, I admit - I will be doing more of that. It's not only good for me, but good for baby too.

Things on the home front are going well except for some disagreements last night (which led me to go for a walk)... other than that, it's going fabulous. Chris had some good points last night... One of the thing he said was... "I can look at you right now, and know that in 48 hours - we will be just fine and pretend none of this happened." He said something else too, but I can't remember how he worded it. He was right when he said that though. It's part of a relationship - we're going to disagree, and that's that. He always usually has a good way of looking at the perspective, and thinking positive for things. I admire him for that.

That's it for now, I think I'm going to finish up a few things at work here... then off to lunch with my Momma! :)

Love and hugs,
K

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]