Thursday, June 29, 2006

Exciting

I am going to test drive...

THIS

and

THIS - tonight!!

--- I'll get pre-approved for a loan today, then all I need to do, is tell them I want it. Oh, I'm excited. I had a little nervous break down last night, about the whole car issue. I just want to get rid of mine. I don't want it - and don't want to have to drive to work and worry about it. So - I'm going to trade it in I think. I called my mom upset last night, cause Chris wasn't understanding... Or, well - in all actuality he was, but he's sick of hearing about it. He told me if I want a new vehicle, I need to DO something about it - not just sit and huff and puff and wait for it to happen... cause it won't magically appear. He's right... and all I had to do was call my mom and talk to her more about it.

It's a good thing, I hope it all works out well....If not, I'll do it eventually!

Love,
K

Comments:
Are payments going to be reasonable? Dont' want you to be in super debt! I remember how much harder a $360 a month payment was than my current $240. And watch your insurance too--it might jump up as well!!!

Scott butt--I just don't know what to think about him. He was again at my home last night (this AM). He plans to come over tonight--I didn't even ask!! WTF! Oh, well, I need to back off just a little. I'm going to try anyway!!

I forgot to mention--you and Chris are adorable!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]