Thursday, June 01, 2006

Bloated and Large

B l o a t e d and Large

That sums up how I feel about my body... and let me tell you, it's nothing I wish on anybody!!

I feel like I could let my belly hang out to china, and let me know i'm pregnant, but I'd still feel *fat* ... I know I'm a bigger girl anyway, but come on - it's not comfortable to feel this way!

How 'bout a shirt that says ... "Really, I'm pregnant - Not just real fat" ... Sound good?

Hugs and Smiles, Be back later for more... :)

K

Comments:
Oh, you goose!!

Quit worrying about belly bulge and think about eating healthy fruits and veggies for the little inside!!!

(((huge hugs)))

Love ya!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]